Rest Source Connection Manager
Used with the Rest Source data flow component.
Rest Source connection manager is available for SQL versions 2012 and higher.
• Skip Authentication - Selectable option for endpoints that do not require authentication.
• User Name - The username needed to authenticate to the endpoint Url.
• Password - The password that allows the user to authenticate to the endpoint Url.
• Use Base 64 Encoded Authentication Header - Select when Base 64 Encoded Authentication is used by an endpoint.
Rest Source connection manager now supports any connections between SSL, TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
• Rest Authentication Endpoint Url - In this field, users should enter the Url of the website/ web service they wish to connect to.
• Results Returned In - The Rest Source allows users to connect to endpoints with Json and XML formats. This selection determines which format the component will use.
• Successful Authentication Token - Some endpoints may require a successful authentication token every time it is accessed. Users can dynamically set this token using a variable by applying the following format: <Namespace::VariableName> (example: <@User::SuccessToken>).
• Add New Header - Click to add a new header name and value. Once added, users can click within the column and configure the name and the value.
• Remove Header - Removed the selected header to be included in the component's output.
• Proxy Host - When connecting to an endpoint using a proxy, users should enter the proxy Url in this field.
• Proxy Port - The port number that corresponds to the Url proxy host
• User Name - The username needed to authenticate to the proxy.
• Password - The password that allows the user to authenticate to the proxy.