Troubles Viewing CHM Files
Microsoft released a security path that makes it difficult to view CHM files that are either stored on a network drive or generated from a different machine than what is currently viewing them. Often times the help file will appear, but instead of being able to view the documentation, an error message will appear explaining that "this page cannot be displayed". To view the documentation, please follow the below steps:
1. Download the CHM file to your local machine.
2. Open up Windows Explorer and navigate to the folder location where the CHM file is located
3. Right-click on the CHM file and select "Properties"
4. On the CHM General Tab, click "Unblock" to allow access to the CHM Documentation
5. Click the Apply button, and then click OK.
You should now be able to view the CHM on your local machine without any issues.