BI xPress Server is an SSIS Web Application provides DBAs the ability to monitor their SSIS packages from within a Web Browser. BI xPress Server allows you to apply rich auditing features within SSIS Packages using a custom auditing framework developed by Pragmatic Works directly from a Web Browser. This Auditing Framework uses all Native SSIS features and it can track packages in real-time using the Monitoring Console, all from within your favorite Web Browser.
Table of Contents
The following information is saved within the BI xPress Database:
• Best Practice Analysis Results
• Which packages are currently running and which tasks are running inside the package
• Historical package execution detail for selected date range (i.e. Run time, Errors, Warnings etc.)
• Errors and Warnings by Tasks and Packages
• Run time by Tasks and Packages
• Variable values before and after execution
• Variable change history (every change to a variable value can be tracked)
• Information regarding a connection manager
• Extracted and loaded records along with their source and target information (e.g. Table/View, SQL Query, File Name, Component Name, Data Flow Name, Connection String etc.).
• Run time Trend for several days/weeks/years by Packages and Tasks
• Error / Warning Trend by Packages and Tasks
• Extract / Load Trend by Packages and Data Flows
• Extract / Load Trend by Data Object (e.g. File, Table/View or SQL Query)