The Process Table action helps bring a cube to a fully processed state. This action helps prepare a test by ensuring it is only testing against an updated table.
The Process Table action supports the following model types using the listed compatibilty levels:
• Tabular Model with compatibility levels above 1200
Use the Process Cube action to process Tabular tables set to compatibility levels below 1200.
Once the editor has loaded, the user will need to input the following properties:
1. Server: The server location for the table the user is planning to process. Click "Connect" to load all tables stored on the server.
2. Process Mode: Users can choose which processing mode to use depending on their preferences:
o Default: Does the smallest amount of work required to bring the selected table to a fully processed state
o Full: Discards the data from the selected table and completely rebuilds it
o Data: Discards the data from the selected table and rebuilds the data without building indexes
o Clear: Discards the data from the selected table
o Defrag: Optimizes the selected table
3. Fail on Process Fail: Determins if the test should also fail if the process table action fails
4. Selected: Displays the currently selected table.
5. Server Tree: After connecting, the server tree displays all available tables.