Rest Source OAuth Connection Manager
Users will need to first register a new app with the service being used in order to obtain Api Keys and Secrets. This can be done by visiting the service's developer website.
Rest Source OAuth connection manager is available for SQL versions 2012 and higher.
• Configuration File - The file path to the configuration file. The configuration file can be used to auto-populate the Rest Source and Destination's endpoint URL's. Click the down arrow to view all config files currently in the repository. (Repository's location is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pragmatic Works\Task Factory\OAuth2ConfigFiles. Users can add new config files to this location which will appear in the dropdown.) For config files that exist in a different location, click the ellipsis to launch a file explorer window to navigate to the file. For more information about using Configuration Files Click here.
• Api Key, API Secret, Token, and Token Secret - Authentication information provided to users at the application's developer site. (The Token field can be left empty for API's that do not require one.)
• Signature Type - Identifies the hash algorithm used in the vendor's authentication process.
• Realm and Verifier - Optional properties supplied by the vendor the connection is authenticating with.
• Add New Header - Click to add a new header name and value. Once added, users can click within the column and configure the name and the value.
• Remove Header - Removed the selected header to be included in the component's output.
• Proxy Host - When connecting to an endpoint using a proxy, users should enter the proxy Url in this field.
• Proxy Port - The port number that corresponds to the Url proxy host
• User Name - The username needed to authenticate to the proxy.
• Password - The password that allows the user to authenticate to the proxy.