See the SharePoint Connection Manager page to learn more about setting up the connection manager.
• Connection - Select an existing connection manager or choose to create a new one.
• Destination List - Choose the destination list from the drop down menu, this will be where the data is sent.
• Action - Once a list is chosen, you may select from three actions
o Create - This action will create rows in the selected list
o Update - This action will update rows in the selected list.
o Delete - This action will delete rows in the selected list.
• Batch Size - Set the batch size, limited to 200.
• Map SharePoint Destination Columns - Once your destination is selected you will be able to map the Input and Destination columns.
Please see the Error Row Handling page for more information about this functionality.