SharePoint Documents Task
The "SharePoint Documents Task" gives the ability to upload and download documents from a SharePoint documents list in SSIS. See the SharePoint Connection Manager page to learn more about setting up the connection manager.
• Connection - Select an existing or create a new SharePoint Documents Connection Manager.
• Task Mode - There are four modes in which you can use the SharePoint Documents Task
o Upload File - Upload a single file to the documents list
o Download File - Download a single file to the documents list
o Upload Directory - Upload a directory of files form the local machine to a SharePoint documents lists.
o Download Directory - Download a list of documents from a SharePoint documents list.
• Check out / Check in file - When selected, the file(s) will be marked as "Checked Out" when downloaded from or "Checked In" when uploaded to Sharepoint to the account executing the package.
• Documents List - The SharePoint list that will be used in this task. Must be a documents list.
• SP Document Path - This will be the document subfolder in which to upload / download documents from, or the full path in which to download a file from. Clicking on the ellipsis (...) will open the SharePoint Documents Browser.
• Local File Path / Local Directory - The local directory or path in which to download or upload files from or to.