|Top Previous Next|
a) Clicking "Next" after creating a new snapshot OR
b) Clicking the "Use Existing Snapshot" link from the "Create a Snapshot" step.
3. Select the snapshot your want to use as the source data for this documentation.
4. Uncheck any objects from the snapshot that you would like to exclude from this documentation.
5. Click "Next".
7. Design your custom template if required.
8. Create any necessary diagrams.
10. Filter out any unwanted objects.
11. Click "Next". The next screen shows the progress.
12. Click "Finish" to return to the solutions home and open your documentation if "Open documentation when finished" is checked.