With the Secure Configuration Manager, you can create secure configurations and add/edit configuration values easily in just a few clicks. You can also generate multiple shared configurations for selected connections and adjust naming conventions using the smart rename feature.
• Automatic configuration file generation for multiple packages/connections using split configuration option
• Add/Edit Configuration for multiple packages
• Encrypt password/sensitive properties in configuration xml file or SQL configuration table.
• Allow editing of configured value in property grid
• Allow filtering properties from property grid
• Simple mode to configure most common properties for Connections and Variables
• Support for placeholders in Configuration Name, File Path or Table Filter
• Copy/Paste Configurations
• Editing package configurations outside Visual Studio without opening packages in BIDS.
• Editing package configurations for packages stored on SQL Server on remote machine
• Bulk property edit
Pragmatic Workbench (32-bit) must be used when modifying an SSIS package's configuration file(s) on a machine that only contains SSDT for Visual Studio 2015.
Table of Contents