From within Web Administration, the license page allows users to see all licenses associated with Workbench Server. Users will see the license name, issued date, expiration date, maintenance expiration date, number of users, and if it is or is not a trial. Users can also add a license, view details of a license, or update a license from this page.
Only users who have been assigned a role that is a part of the "Administration" action will have access to the Web Administration portion of Workbench Server, which is where License information can be found.
If you already have an activation key and the server where Workbench Server is installed on has Internet access, then you should be able to automatically activate Workbench Server.
1. From within the License page, click "Add a new License" to begin the process of automatically activating your installation of Workbench Server
2. Place your Activation key within the text box and then click the "activate online" button to automatically activate your license of Workbench Server Feature.
If you require the assistance of the Pragmatic Work's Support Staff in order to receive your license or the machine you installed Workbench Server does not have Internet access, you may need to manually activate your license of Workbench Server Feature.
1. From within the License page, click "Add a new License" to begin the process of automatically activating your installation of Workbench Server.
2. Click the "activate manually" button. If you choose to activate manually, copy the Environment Identifier, Environment Key, along with your Activation Key, and e-mail the information to email@example.com.
3. Once a Pragmatic Works Support Representative has provided you with your license block, paste the license block into the license block text box and click the "apply license" button to manually activate your license for the currently selected Workbench Server feature.
Clicking on a license's details button will provide you with further information about the license currently activated on the server. From here, you can update (automatically), manually update, or deactivate your license.
If you plan to migrate Workbench Server from one machine to another and have already activated your license on the old machine, you will need to first deactivate your license on the old machine.
1. From the License page, click on the "details" button next to the corresponding feature you wish to deactivate.
2. Click the "deactivate" button at the bottom of the page to begin the deactivation process.
3. Within the confirmation text box, type "YES" and then click the "remove license" button to confirm deactivation and remove the license from this machine.